The Circle Jerks have come to typify the last great youth movement in America: The hardcore punk movement of he late 1970s and early ‘80s. Wild in the Streets, the band’s second album, is the Jerks in classic form: poignant, political, sarcastic and raunchy. And the cover features a gang of youths led by none other than Mike Ness, of Social Distortion. Wild in the Streets proceeds Golden Shower of Hits also available on Drastic Plastic Records. Our Wild in the Streets reissue was mastered from the original, Jerks-approved mix which only appeared on the first vinyl pressing in 1982, and never on CD.
• Mastered for vinyl by Masterdisk
• Faithful, updated rendering of original art printed at Stoughton Printing Co.
• Limited edition of 1,000 200-gram black vinyl and 1,000 150-gram opaque red
vinyl manufactured for pristine sound at Quality Record Pressings
• Heavyweight vinyl foil-numbered in silver; color vinyl foil-numbered in gold
• Comes in European-style poly bag for protection and durability